La Lavande Skincare Packaging by Alexandra Necula
La Lavande is an artisanal skincare brand that develops organic products derived from lavender and immortelle. The plants are locally grown at the founders’ farm and their range of products includes soap bars, essential oils, skincare creams and lotions, bath salt and ambient home fragrance.
The reason behind the rebrand was to better reflect their mesmerizing, french and artisanal brand personality, therefore we created a new brand identity and packaging design that was inspired by their beautiful farm and lavender fields, as well as their french history and organic ingredients.
- Design Agency: Alexandra Necula Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: La Lavande Skincare Packaging by Alexandra Necula
- Brand / Project Name: La Lavande
- External Design Credits: Product Photography by Ciprian Kis
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines, Retail Brand Design, Rebranding
- Location: Romania
- Market Country: Romania
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Jar, Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Glass Bottle, Glass Jar, Plastic, PVC Paper