La Cruz Blanca | Rebranding
Final Degree Project (TFG). Re-design of packaging and corporate identity of the beer company, La Cruz Blanca (Santander).
The link with Cruz Blanca and the reason for this work is due to the fact that it was a benchmark in Santander, due to the success it achieved in its time and the expansion capacity it had. It has an emotional point to be part of the history of my city and my roots linked to the city of Santander.
The White Cross arises in the middle of the 19th century. Over time this brand would be better known outside the region, due to the great expansion it reached. This factory was installed in 1860 in the San Fernando area of Santander, belonging to Matossi, Franconi and Cía. 5, entrepreneurs of Swiss origin. In 1878, the Limited Partnership domiciled in Porchiavo, Switzerland, a business name “E. Meng and Company ”and the commercial name“ La Cruz Blanca ”.
- Design Agency: alvarogdesign
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: La Cruz Blanca | Rebranding
- Brand / Project Name: La Cruz Blanca
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Brand World, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Structural Design, Rebranding
- Location: Spain
- Market Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Beer & Cider
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle