La Cruz Blanca | Rebranding
Final Degree Project (TFG). Re-design of packaging and corporate identity of the beer company, La Cruz Blanca (Santander).
The link with Cruz Blanca and the reason for this work is due to the fact that it was a benchmark in Santander, due to the success it achieved in its time and the expansion capacity it had. It has an emotional point to be part of the history of my city and my roots linked to the city of Santander.
The White Cross arises in the middle of the 19th century. Over time this brand would be better known outside the region, due to the great expansion it reached. This factory was installed in 1860 in the San Fernando area of Santander, belonging to Matossi, Franconi and Cía. 5, entrepreneurs of Swiss origin. In 1878, the Limited Partnership domiciled in Porchiavo, Switzerland, a business name “E. Meng and Company ”and the commercial name“ La Cruz Blanca ”.
- Agency/Creative: alvarogdesign
- Article Title: La Cruz Blanca | Rebranding
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Rebranding, Research, Structural Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle