La Baignade – Décontract’ & Pop Bar Ensoleillé
In 2022, STUDIO/AB was approached by Sébastien Maloi to design the visual identity of his project: La Baignade. Event organizer, he wants to set up an ephemeral bar for the summer of 2022 in La Baule. The concept ? A resolutely pop, sparkling and relaxed bar, where music and cocktails mingle to the rhythm of carefully chosen playlists.
Based on an in-house typography, La Baignade plays with a system design based on three graphic fundamentals: its thick, geometric typeface, reminiscent of vinyl record covers, its acid colors, making it possible to convey this summer period and the soft feeling it releases, finally, a series of posters imagined and designed in such a way as to combine music and cocktails.
At La Baignade, you will sip your cocktail on a “Jazz on the rock” melody, or a “sparkling Bepop” sound, on an “exhilarating Rap” or while enjoying a “Blues tonic” group!
- Agency/Creative: Studio | AB
- Article Title: La Baignade Brand Identity
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Agency/Creative City: Nantes
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: BRAND, CONSULTING BRAND, DESIGN BRAND IDENTITY, BRAND STRATEGY, CONSEIL DESIGN, GRAPHIC DESIGN, PLATEFORME DE MARQUE, STRATEGY DESIGN, VISUAL IDENTITY
Art Director: Alexis Boudal