Kylie Minogue Launches Her New Wine Range
The pop icon unveiled her new range of elegant wines last month with a bright, refreshing, French Rosé – a wine she has a great passion for. The brand launch has been made in collaboration with Benchmark Drinks, and Creative design by Studio Parr.
Paired-back, restrained, elegance characterises the design: the label is layered with tactile finishes – beautiful debossed lettering into heavyweight cotton material, with rose gold foil detailing allowing Kylie’s recognisable signature, in gloss black, to stand out on shelf. It gracefully complements the wine’s long-necked, elegant shaped bottle finished with a unique pearlescent capsule.
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Studio Parr for over 5 years and continue to be impressed by their creativity, flair and eye for detail”. Richard Dennis, Benchmark Drinks
Studio Parr has also created a range of flexible brand equities that have been applied to merchandising, POS, marketing materials and further exciting wine launches to support the launch’s rollout over the next 6 months.
“It’s been a great privilege working closely with Kylie and the team at Benchmark to bring their vision to life – a dream partnership.” Will Parr, Creative Director @studio.parr
- Design Agency: Studio Parr
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Kylie Minogue Launches Her New Wine Range
- Brand / Project Name: Wines by Kylie Minogue
- External Design Credits: Creative Director - Will Parr
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand World, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Experience
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper