The packaging upgrade to the iconic KWV Brandy range – winner of an unprecedented four Double Gold Medals amongst other awards at the 2019 International Spirits Challenge – needed as much attention to detail as the patience and dedication the master brandy maker displayed in crafting this premium spirit.
We firstly introduced a more masculine bottle shape with new design details including additional chevrons and engravings to bring continuity across the full range.
With consistency through the range including the Three, Five, Ten, Twelve and Fifteen, the design DNA was then further enhanced through a label design that echoes the bottle shape, with stately V-shapes, intricate embellishments and gold foil finishes brought to life through the high-quality print work from MCC Label Paarl (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Agency/Creative: Bravo Design
- Article Title: Kwv Fifteen: a Packaging Revamp to Suit the Regal Intrinsic
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: South Africa
- Market Region: Africa
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Redesign, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Bottle, Sleeve
- Substrate: Glass Bottle