Krylia FMCG Branding Design Collector’s Ukrainian Brandy Kherson 15 Year Old
Collector’s brandy Kherson, the blend of which consists of alcohols, aged at no less than fifteen years, and which won numerous awards at the prestigious international exhibitions, became a unique opportunity for Krylia FMCG Branding to work with real luxury-segment of the domestic alcohol market.
While working on Kherson we decided to completely abandon the label and proceeded to the design of the bottle by applying decal. The important role in the design procedure also played the innovative technology of glass engraving. Wild broad steppes of Kherson, depicted at the back side of the bottle, created a spatial perspective, and conciseness of branding of the front face ensured the lightness and atmospheric perception.
Gift box was made from wood and laminated with elite designer cardboard, which became a luxury mount for the fine bottle. The inside of the box is covered with flocking material, imitating velvet. While developing Kherson key-visual, Krylia FMCG Branding tried to convey the concept of unity with nature and bring free spirit of boundless Kherson steppes, which are the ancestral home of the famous tavrian vineyards.
- Design Agency: Krylia FMCG Branding
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Krylia FMCG Branding Design Collector’s Ukrainian Brandy Kherson 15 Year Old
- Brand / Project Name: Kherson
- External Design Credits: Graphic design: Anna Simanovych, Illustration: Anna Simanovych, Creative director: Oleksii Simanovych
- Production Credits: DANCO DECOR
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Graphic Design, Brand Advertising
- Location: Ukraine
- Market Country: Ukraine
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper, Wood