Following from the success of the RTD range, we created the packaging for the full strength spirit, capitalising on the effortless mixability of Shochu and empowering a whole new consumer base to discover the possibilities and mix it their way.
Drawing inspiration from the craftsmanship and natural purity of this authentic Japanese Shochu, the bottle’s sophisticated, minimal front labels give way to a vibrant expressive artwork that when viewed through the bottle, highlights the absolute clarity of Koyomi Shochu.
With a history dating back to the 15th Century, shochu has enduring popularity in Japan being the most common alcoholic beverage. With a more complex and sophisticated taste than Vodka, and more subtle and less botanical than Gin, shochu is suitable for many occasions and consumers.
A classic Honkaku (authentic) 本格焼酎 shochu, Koyomi™ Shochu is produced using Japanese methods and brought to you by the master distillers at Beam Suntory in Japan. Single distilled from barley and koji (麹), this shochu retains its unique flavour which means that you can enjoy it straight up, over ice or the Japanese way as a Chu-Hi (shochu highball). Discover Japan’s best kept secret. Crisp. Clean. Smooth. Just add soda.
- Agency/Creative: Boldinc Brand Innovation
- Article Title: Koyomi Single Distilled Shochu Product Range Created by Boldinc Brand Innovation
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Agency/Creative City: Sydney
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Photography Styling
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Shochu
Client: Beam Suntory