Kollektiv Creates Packaging Design for Pomona Organic Powder
Pomona is a company which literally never stops, they always try to start and develop new and interesting ventures with quality In mind, to make sure you just have to look at their diverse products and brand portfolio.
In preparing to expand their product range they approached us to create brand identity and packaging design for Organic Powders. As we all know organic powders are mainly used for their health benefits
the way of usage differs and every product has a particular aid. Pomona’s Powder range consisted of pomegranate, tart cherry, beetroot, turmeric and ashwagandha.
Each one is quite contrasting from another, our goal was to connect diverse assortment into one whole visual system. Bearing in mind that they only sell on amazon.com with thousands of similar goods we had to make a strong immediate impression.
As usual we started with research. Extensive research phase included analysing competitors, audience, future customers etc. Research outcome led us to an idea that in order to succeed we needed honest and clear design which would immediately gain customer attention.
Our design process started with analysing gathered information and distilling ideas which would lead us to successful end. Inspiration came from products itself which gave us a straight direction to make right decision.
We divided composition into three parts this gave us the opportunity to make illustration a key to the design. The illustration has a simple graphic style which portrays the product in a direct way and emphasizes its organic characteristics. We kept the colors at the heart of the palette which we created with systematic approach, each product repeats one of the former colors of previous one, this method creates tight bond between whole range. The play-full typography elevated whole visual system.
All in all we created identity oriented around emotion, authenticity and impact. The Organic powder assortment had an amazing feedback from customers on amazon.com and instantly became one of the best-selling products of the company. It definitely made a great opening statement for the future.
- Design Agency: Kollektiv
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Kollektiv Creates Packaging Design for Pomona Organic Powder
- Brand / Project Name: Pomona Powder | Packaging
- External Design Credits: Giorgi Kalmakhelidze - Art Director, Giorgi Jananashvili - Designer, Buba Radiani - Creator
- Strategic Deliverables: Product Architecture, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Georgia
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Pouch, Sachet
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal, Plastic, Aluminum Foil