The project came in 2014 as a trial version for Vietnamese cold coffee which will be packed in glass bottle as shrink sleeve or can be done in can. We initially did this in glass bottle (shrink sleeve) but failed miserably as the circular logo on the top was getting squeezed. Than after a year we tried to get this thing in 200ml can and the flow of design and visual were perfectly balanced. Got great response in north india for 2 years than we expanded the sale in pan india with positive response from youngsters & corporates.
All the four flavours were balancing quite well without disrupting sale. We are planning to design fruit flavours in coming year.
- Agency/Creative: Kabootar&co
- Article Title: Kings Coffee for Harveys
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle, Can, Sleeve
- Substrate: Glass, Metal