Kids Are Responsible for Their Dental Health
Teaching kids about the importance of brushing teeth is hard. Even though they have understood the importance, they might not be motivated in a very high chance. Here is a toothpaste package made for heroes who protect teeth. At the front poster, the Brushy Heroes are defeating against tooth decay. However, the toothpaste hose is too short to reach to decay! The hose illustration gets expanded when kids open a box by pushing one of the sides, and more toothpaste is charged.
The action of opening a toothpaste box makes the kids help the heroes and desire to keep doing it. Since kids also can join the Brushy Heroes by signing a form, this is a serious deal for kids! The hero portraits on the tube will remind them to be a hero for their teeth.
Kids are just small adults and act as much as they are expected. If they are seriously asked to be responsible for their dental health, they will become responsible for it.
- Design Agency: Jiwon Jeong
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Kids Are Responsible for Their Dental Health
- Brand / Project Name: Brushy Heroes
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming, Social Media Campaign Plan
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Advertising, Brand Experience
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Tube
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Pulp Paper