Teaching kids about the importance of brushing teeth is hard. Even though they have understood the importance, they might not be motivated in a very high chance. Here is a toothpaste package made for heroes who protect teeth. At the front poster, the Brushy Heroes are defeating against tooth decay. However, the toothpaste hose is too short to reach to decay! The hose illustration gets expanded when kids open a box by pushing one of the sides, and more toothpaste is charged.
The action of opening a toothpaste box makes the kids help the heroes and desire to keep doing it. Since kids also can join the Brushy Heroes by signing a form, this is a serious deal for kids! The hero portraits on the tube will remind them to be a hero for their teeth.
Kids are just small adults and act as much as they are expected. If they are seriously asked to be responsible for their dental health, they will become responsible for it.
- Agency/Creative: Jiwon Jeong
- Article Title: Kids Are Responsible for Their Dental Health
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box, Tube
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Paper