Saul Studio have recently worked with the team at Citu to create a lifestyle-driven brand for their new development of sustainable homes in the heart of Kelham Island, Sheffield, UK. The new district features beautiful homes with unique designs, open squares, green spaces and car-free pedestrian streets. Bringing a slice of green to the urban area. Every aspect of the homes are naturally sustainable, from how they are built to how efficient they are at retaining heat.
The Kelham Central logo mark features bespoke typography, taking influence from sawtooth factory roofs and Victorian brick archways. Both of which are synonymous with the industrial heritage in Kelham and the unique architecture of the Citu homes.
With deliverables spanning the likes of digital marketing, animated content, signage, hoardings and brochures, the visual identity flexes around a central point, emphasising the naming of the development and geographical location in the heart of Sheffield’s Kelham Island. This modular framework supports the imagery and key messaging to provide a system of interchangeable panels that can be swapped in and out to suit marketing team’s requirements at different stages of the development.
Vibrant colours with natural tones complement the Scandinavian style interior design and architecture, injecting a youthful tone of voice to the brand and key messaging.
The refreshing brand has helped Citu record a record number of reservations for their latest phase of development in the Kelham area. Welcoming a young audience to the property ladder and sustainable living.
- Agency/Creative: Saul Studio
- Article Title: Kelham Central Brand Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: Leeds, UK
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Animation, Architecture, Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Mark, Brand Tone of Voice, Identity System, Logo Design
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: SUSTAINABLE LIVING, INNOVATION, HOUSING, ARCHITECTURE, BRAND DESIGN, SHEFFIELD, CLIMATE CHANGE
Animation: Joe Faulding
Photography: Justin Slee