Kate Sunley Redesign By Todd Anderson Handcrafted Products
Todd Anderson Design recently worked with Kate Sunley, to redesign the branding and packaging for her stunning handcrafted products. The brand was re-designed to reflect Kate’s passion for beautiful aesthetics. Every detail was considered in the development process of a ‘brand toolkit’ and results in a simplicity and timeless beauty to the overall look and feel of the range.
The new graphic language adds consistency and identity whilst the choice to use thick walled jars and glass bottles adds prestige and showcases Kate’s stunning natural products.
Inspired by the abundance of South African florals and scents, Kate Sunley decided to create her ideal products and spent months researching and trialling new ideas. The result was a bespoke range of handcrafted hydrating and exfoliating bath products, inspired by her favourite scents and flowers from her own garden. Todd Anderson used restraint within the look and feel of the design as it was imperative for these stunning natural products to take centre stage.
Produced in limited quantities, the artisanal collections are designed to imbue lives with tranquillity and joy.
- Design Agency: Todd Anderson Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Kate Sunley Redesign By Todd Anderson Handcrafted Products
- Brand / Project Name: Kate Sunley
- External Design Credits: Creative Director Todd Anderson
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Brand World, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Refinement, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Experience, Rebranding, Sourcing
- Location: South Africa
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Africa
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Jar, Pot, Pouch, Sachet, Tag, Wrap, Candle, Gift Cards
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Glass Bottle, Glass Jar, Plastic, Wood