Todd Anderson Design recently worked with Kate Sunley, to redesign the branding and packaging for her stunning handcrafted products. The brand was re-designed to reflect Kate’s passion for beautiful aesthetics. Every detail was considered in the development process of a ‘brand toolkit’ and results in a simplicity and timeless beauty to the overall look and feel of the range.
The new graphic language adds consistency and identity whilst the choice to use thick walled jars and glass bottles adds prestige and showcases Kate’s stunning natural products.
Inspired by the abundance of South African florals and scents, Kate Sunley decided to create her ideal products and spent months researching and trialling new ideas. The result was a bespoke range of handcrafted hydrating and exfoliating bath products, inspired by her favourite scents and flowers from her own garden. Todd Anderson used restraint within the look and feel of the design as it was imperative for these stunning natural products to take centre stage.
Produced in limited quantities, the artisanal collections are designed to imbue lives with tranquillity and joy.
- Agency/Creative: Todd Anderson Design
- Article Title: Kate Sunley Redesign By Todd Anderson Handcrafted Products
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: South Africa
- Market Region: Africa
- Project Deliverables: Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Rebranding, Research
- Format: Bottle, Jar, Pot, Pouch, Sachet, Tag, Wrap
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle, Glass Jar, Plastic, Wood