Karjala Berries Packaging by Design Department
The main product of the “Eco Karjala” company is dried berries from an environmantally green and pristine area – forests of the Karelia. We decided to demonstrate the very special magic of this cold but beautifull places.
Severe in climate, but rich in magical landscapes, Karelia contains innumerable treasures: red, blue and yellow, like the sun, berries that stand out brightly on the bushes at different times of the year.
Every season, a huge number of hunters appear in these places to find these pantries with vitamins, to take them as much as possible to their cities and share there with all the inhabitants.
- Design Agency: Design Department
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Karjala Berries Packaging by Design Department
- Brand / Project Name: Eco Karjala
- External Design Credits: Designer Bobkova Elizaveta
- Strategic Deliverables: Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Snack Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Cup
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton