Kampot Branding and Packaging Designed by Vighnesh Dudani
Kampot is a family run business named after the place of origin of their product conception. The business was established when their grandmother started making herbal soaps using a method she learnt in the village of Kampot, Cambodia. Now, her grandchildren plan to expand the business to a larger scale with their extensive range of herbal
products developed over the years.
The packaging is designed to convey a mix of modernism & vintage design to provide a sense of heritage & culture while keeping up with today’s trends. Once executed the similar style of packaging would then be implemented across the other products.
- Design Agency: Vighnesh Dudani
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Kampot Branding and Packaging Designed by Vighnesh Dudani
- Brand / Project Name: Kampot
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines
- Location: India
- Market Country: Cambodia
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper