Kampot is a family run business named after the place of origin of their product conception. The business was established when their grandmother started making herbal soaps using a method she learnt in the village of Kampot, Cambodia. Now, her grandchildren plan to expand the business to a larger scale with their extensive range of herbal
products developed over the years.
The packaging is designed to convey a mix of modernism & vintage design to provide a sense of heritage & culture while keeping up with today’s trends. Once executed the similar style of packaging would then be implemented across the other products.
- Agency/Creative: Vighnesh Dudani
- Article Title: Kampot Branding and Packaging Designed by Vighnesh Dudani
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branding, Identity System, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Paper