Kalumba Madagascar Spiced Gin Brand Design
DOUPLA – Kalumba Madagascar Spiced Gin
Kalumba Madagascar Spiced Gin is the newest product development of the largest Hungarian family-owned spirit company Zwack Unicum Plc – having more than 200 years experience in bitters & spirits. The product development took 4 years, the branding, packaging and marketing project spanned over 2 years, landing on the shelves this summer.
Kalumba is a fig based gin with spices & herbs from Madagascar. The “Kalumba” name derives from one of the main ingredients (Jateorhiza palmata) common name “Calumba”. It has a rich amber colour, tastes with a citrus flavour embraced with the fig characteristics. It is unique among all gins is that it is best enjoyed in a shot (on chilled temperature) or with ginger ale & lime. The brand’s symbol is the polygon lemur head – an iconic indigenous animal of Madagascar.
- Design Agency: DOUPLA
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial, Published
- Article Title: Kalumba Madagascar Spiced Gin Brand Design
- Brand / Project Name: Kalumba Madagascar Spiced Gin
- Location: Hungary
- Market Country: Hungary
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass