Kallikounis Remedy Packaging Design
Rakomelo, a traditional Greek alcoholic beverage, literally translates as Raki (or Tsipouro, both types of spirits) and Honey. Ιt is believed to relieve sore throat and work as a remedy for the common cold.
The packaging design for Kallikounis Remedy has a prominent typography made of ‘sticky’ letters that resemble honey, while the back side is dominated by an illustration of a bee, honey’s creator and timeless symbol. The matte metallic copper finish provides a solid, unique surface that makes the graphics stand out and makes for a striking packaging.
- Agency/Creative: Susami Creative Agency
- Article Title: Kallikounis Remedy Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Greece
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Branding, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle