Kallikounis Remedy Packaging Design
Rakomelo, a traditional Greek alcoholic beverage, literally translates as Raki (or Tsipouro, both types of spirits) and Honey. Ιt is believed to relieve sore throat and work as a remedy for the common cold.
The packaging design for Kallikounis Remedy has a prominent typography made of ‘sticky’ letters that resemble honey, while the back side is dominated by an illustration of a bee, honey’s creator and timeless symbol. The matte metallic copper finish provides a solid, unique surface that makes the graphics stand out and makes for a striking packaging.
- Design Agency: Susami Creative Agency
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Kallikounis Remedy Packaging Design
- Brand / Project Name: Kallikounis Remedy
- Production Credits: Photography: Giorgos Vitsaropoulos
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Naming, Packaging design
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Branding
- Location: Greece
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Copper metallic finish