Jelly Bears, Sharks and Dinosaurs are still kids’ favorites. Kids buy them for fun, tomfoolery, and, now, for funny stories. This was the main topic of our discussion of the new task with the customer’s team. The Juveland audience is no longer the same: It seizes on hype, trends, and provocations through the prism of the new technologies available on Instagram, Snapchat, Telegram, and YouTube. A Juveland fan is a teenager dreaming of becoming an intergalactic tour operator. He/she wants to actively explore the world and acquire bright, extraordinary experiences. The brand intonation is sincere, unpredictable, and funny.
We’ve Developed a Set of Basic Skus and a System for building future packages. We’ve drawn a number of e-faces. We’ve shown how to create characters. We’ve offered a color coding for the vortex and set the color fill for the different names of tastes. The result was an understandable concept with clear rules. The Juveland team creates the next packages easily, coming up with new characters and vivid names. The packages are printed in Pantone so they maintain color stability from batch to batch, which also simplifies the production process.
- Agency/Creative: Dozen Agency
- Article Title: Juveland – A System of Bright Packages
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Pouch
- Substrate: Plastic