With ‘Journey to the West’ as the theme, with a playful heart to tell the story visually, the four flavours are combined with Sun-Wukong, Zhu-Bajie, Sha-Wujing, tang San-Zang, etc., and packaged as carriers of stories and situations.
After crossing the mountain of flowers and fruit, crossing the river of quicksand, stirring up the heavenly palace and so on, the story sections became the visual design of the package.
The adventures in ‘Journey to the West’ are as sweet as the memories they brew, Taste the ups and downs and adventures on the road to the west, A drink, a story.
‘Journey to the West’ is a Chinese novel published in the 16th century during the Ming dynasty and attributed to Wu Cheng’en. It is one of the Four Great Classical Novels of Chinese literature.
- Agency/Creative: Lung-Hao Chiang
- Article Title: Journey to The West | Whisky Visual Design
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Taiwan
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bag, Bottle, Box, Flow-Pack, Jar
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Metal, Plastic, Pulp Board, Pulp Carton