Mappe School is located in Ponta Porã/Brazil, a city that has a dry border with Pedro Juan Cabalerro/Paraguay.
So, in the immersion and research phase, I understood the need for a logo and a visual identity that represented the cultural mix of the region, today they share their trade, education and cultures, and it was necessary that the “hermanos” also represented.
Inside the coat of arms I used the branches, as both cities have their origins in the cultivation of “yerba mate”.
I took advantage of the letter “m” to represent an open book and thus build a versatile brand, which can be mutant and animated, without falling into the clichés of the category.
As a strong point in the brand identity and intrinsic to the company’s culture, the lion is a key point for the strategy in a market with little differentiation and with competitors based on an approved territory (something cold and distant). The lion acts as a guide and companion on the journey, bringing confidence to families and students on the path to be followed.
Use the lion, combined with vibrant and versatile graphics, which adapts to different needs, bringing to the Mappe School brand a unique and proprietary territory.
- Agency/Creative: José Alcânttara
- Article Title: José Alcânttara Create Branding Identity For Mappe School
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: branding, Corporate Identity, sushi, logo, josé alcânttara, stationary, visual identity, brand, school