Jil Rebranding Project
The rebranding of the well known brand “Jil”was our doing. Jil is an undergarments brand with over 100 years of quality, being in the market since 1927.
We revamped the iconic logo to feature a more modern look and to promote the concept of comfort and premium quality associated with French craftsmanship. The packaging of the different products had the same treatment as well as well as the interior and exterior design of the different points of sale.
- Design Agency: Bladesmith Branding
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Jil Rebranding Project
- Brand / Project Name: Jil
- External Design Credits: Executive Creative Director: Ahmed Mansour, Art Director: Raymond Albert, Brand Planner: Amina Samy
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Redesign, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Location: Egypt
- Market Country: Egypt
- Market Region: Middle East
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Pouch, Tag
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic