Oeja Botanica offers handmade aromatics and natural extracts from the woods of British Columbia, Canada.
The design places a spotlight on the trees used in the product. Unique shapes were created as an abstract representation of each tree. These shapes become the basic blocks which form a graphical unit that defines the product.
Using a tree bark’s texture, the packaging evokes the product’s organic and natural origin.
- Agency/Creative: Jiaan Co
- Article Title: Jiaan Co Bringing Nature Back to Packaging with Oeja Botanica
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Canada
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Naming
- Format: Bag, Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle, Metal, Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper