Japanese Happoshu With Low and Non Alcoholic Versions
Ikigai (生き甲斐) is a Japanese concept that means “a reason for being.” Iki meaning “life; alive” and kai meaning “effect;result;benefit;”. My concept was to design two different versions of this Happoshu beverage: a low-malt beer version and an alcohol-free one. Different designs have been made on the 500ml and 330ml cans to give more dynamism and character to the range.
This japanese Happoshu is a part of Studio Blackthorns’ 366 Cans Challenge in 2020.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Blackthorns
- Article Title: Japanese Happoshu With Low and Non Alcoholic Versions
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Can
- Substrate: Metal