Japanese Happoshu With Low and Non Alcoholic Versions
Ikigai (生き甲斐) is a Japanese concept that means “a reason for being.” Iki meaning “life; alive” and kai meaning “effect;result;benefit;”. My concept was to design two different versions of this Happoshu beverage: a low-malt beer version and an alcohol-free one. Different designs have been made on the 500ml and 330ml cans to give more dynamism and character to the range.
This japanese Happoshu is a part of Studio Blackthorns’ 366 Cans Challenge in 2020.
- Design Agency: Studio Blackthorns
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Japanese Happoshu With Low and Non Alcoholic Versions
- Brand / Project Name: IKIGAI 500ml and 330ml Cans Design
- External Design Credits: Designer Ludovic Mornand
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: France
- Market Country: Japan
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Beer & Cider
- Consumer Packaging Format: Can
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal