Oh, Look! A Bird!
Ok, so, let’s look at how it all began. One day, we were approached by the owner of Jaivir, a food industry company. Way back when, it was actually the first in the Ukrainian market to package and brand self-produced confections like halva, caramelized seed & nut bars, and puffed brittles. The company did a great job developing distribution and improving the quality of its products, albeit leaving the visual identity and packaging somewhat neglected since the time they were designed in the early days. Logo and color were the brand attributes we decided to preserve and polish a bit, enhancing the brand typography with a bird-like glyph.
of the confectionery assortment of Shpolyansky Foodstuffs Plant (which owns Jaivir) includes many brands and products in all kinds of packages. During the strategic sessions with the client, we united them all under the refreshed Jajvir brand to strengthen it and boost brand exposure —because on the shelves it always competes with a vast world of other confectioneries on the one hand and booming healthy lifestyle promotion on the other hand.
- Agency/Creative: Dozen Agency
- Article Title: Jaivir Sweet Seeds Redesign
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Format: Flow-Pack
- Substrate: Plastic