Inverroche Limestone Rum is a 10-year-old full-bodied sipping rum with lush aromas. The design of this product features bold usage of the Inverroche icon which represents four elements unique to the area from which the spirit originates: water, fynbos, limestone, and African metals.
This minimalistic design features a two foil print complimented with a unique embossing on black paper (Manter Tintoretto Black Pepper 95), quality printing by Vollherbst Etiketten Druck (Freiburg, Germany).
This limited release rum is finished with a unique handmade closure crafted from Limestone found in Stilbaai on South Africa’s south coast, and housed in a modern black glass bottle which not only protects the intrinsic, but also creates a sense of mystery.
- Agency/Creative: Bravo Design
- Article Title: Inverroche Limestone Rum: Minimalist Packaging Design Iconography
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: South Africa
- Market Region: Africa
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle