Intertele is a company that creates integrated technology solutions for condominiums and companies. The project’s objective was to create a brand that translates the positioning to the public and integrates the different business fronts with clarity and unity.
For this, some key concepts were defined to represent the brand: Technology that takes care, Caution, Human connections, Affection, Attention to the details
The brand symbol was taken from the first syllable of the logo itself: the letters ”i” and ”n” together with the serif of the letter ”i” form the representation of a person. A human being who is connected to the letter ”n” through an undulating movement, creating the idea of waves, technology and proximity. The wavy graphics can also be used repeatedly, generating a new visual effect and reinforcing the wave concept.
The Intertele logo was designed with the aim of having a clear and friendly language within the technology sector. The sans serif, geometric and rounded typography, together with the symbol, translate the concepts defined and presented above.
The Id has a library of assets, whose objective is to support the brand’s materials. The graphics were created with geometric shapes with rounded corners and applied with gradients, thus maintaining a coherence in the visual language.
- Agency/Creative: Monga Design
- Article Title: Intertele Branding by Move & Monga
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Graphic
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Florianópolis
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: 2D Design, Architecture, Art Direction, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Brand World, Branding, Copywriting, Creative Direction, Design, Directing, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Rebranding
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: home, safety, security, technology, wellness, blue, business, clean, corporate
Visual Identity: Monga