Inteller is a daily news app that provides you with the latest intel on what is happening around the world. From politics to business to culture, Inteller brings you the most important stories of the day in an easy-to-read format. Plus, our team of experts offers insights and analysis on each story, so you can make informed decisions about the information you consume. Whether you’re a news junkie or just want to stay up-to-date on the latest headlines, Inteller is the app for you.
The construction of the brand took these aspects into account, in addition to bringing a more minimalist language while transmitting this solidity present in the company, the color palette is inspired by The yin yang, an ancient symbol of harmony and balance, challenges the conventional association of light with good and darkness with evil.
For the typography, we chose a clean, standard style, and then created the logo with a unique personality. Seeking to convey the versatility of the brand, the logo was designed to adapt to different frame formats, making the application of the brand fully responsive.
In its applications, we highlight the brand, with the use of the logo in the full extent of the materials, contrasting with the rest of the clean and minimalist design, to convey all the sophistication, innovation, and high standard of the brand.
The art direction was fully managed by Inteller’s art director, including branding, design management, and product design. We helped Inteller develop an identity that introduces a perfectly conceived set of images with a unique design, without feeling cliché, cloying, or cheesy. These integrate seamlessly with the brand colors, the logo, and the icon on its own.
- Agency/Creative: Sky Co.
- Article Title: Inteller Brand and Visual Identity Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Nigeria
- Agency/Creative City: Kaduna
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Animation, App Design, Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Strategy, Branding, Design, Directing, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Motion Graphics
- Industry: Information
- Keywords: news, trends, information, politics, sports, celebrity
Designer: Muhammad Abu Bakr