Task: Bubo is a trademark of products for newborns (high chairs, playpens, strollers and so on). The products are manufactured in Russia, from good materials, with good design, with the necessary functionality (with no excesses), but they are much cheaper than the products of famous brands. At the stage of research and analytics, it became clear that young mothers do not have deep knowledge about baby goods and do not trust low prices. It was necessary to demonstrate that cheap does not mean low-quality and that it is an opportunity to buy a good product and save on unnecessary functions.
Solution: The brand strategy, verbal and visual identity were developed. It was decided to use the experience of mothers regarding the necessary and unnecessary functions of products. The brand concept is a wise adviser who has gathered all the experience and knowledge of mothers, who knows what a child really needs and what will never be used and what is done only to increase the cost of the product. The Bubo owl became such a wise advisor, which can be seen everywhere — from the logo to the packing.
- Agency/Creative: Levon Grigoryan
- Article Title: Integrated Brand Development for Russian Baby Product Producer Bubo by Levon Grigoryan
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Armenia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Product Naming, Research
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: Baby, children, love, mother, owl, stroller