INSIDER. The bulk of the craft
LOVE STORIES ARE MANY, but we come across some that are unique. Andrii Matsola is in love with beer. He loves it dearly and is loved. He came up with the idea of the Insider Craft Hub. It enables any brewmaster to brew matchless beer and start his own business. It offered a chance for our agency to breathe our love for the product in the spirit of the brand while working with a category of craft beer.
THE SECRET IS IN according to the strategy we came up with, because craft implies a fascinating background story. The brand identity reminded consumers of the world of secret societies and curious discoveries.
It distanced the brand from other craft products, wrapped up as they are either
in handmade minimal art or in a chaos of colors.
THE RESULT has probably been seen and tried by you already. We’ve added the spirit to the quality of beer, pouring it into the bottles—a fairly premium but familiar shift between the brink of the bulk and the brink of the niche product.
- Agency/Creative: Dozen Agency
- Article Title: INSIDER Logo and Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass, Pulp Paper