Ink Blend Coffee Visual Identity Design
After grinding, drip water, and finally taste the black flavor, Coffee is black, ink is black, Chinese ink painting and coffee are both arts of black. Combining Chinese ink and coffee with playfulness, taste the art of a Chinese ink painting.
In the concept of Chinese ink painting, the ink has the concept of “five color levels of ink”, which means that the ink color changes from thick to light. With the concept of “ink-divided five-color levels”, the flower theme in ink painting is combined with coffee roasting and flavor. Roasting degree is burnt, strong, heavy, light, clear, and flavors are plum, orchid, bamboo, chrysanthemum, pine and cypress.
- Design Agency: Lung-Hao Chiang
- Organisation/Project Type: In-house, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Ink Blend Coffee Visual Identity Design
- Brand / Project Name: Ink Blend
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Brand Strategy, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Refinement, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Advertising, Retail Brand Design
- Location: Taiwan
- Market Country: Taiwan
- Market Region: Africa
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Box, Flow-Pack
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal, Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper