Elbow Grease celebrates perseverance and proper graft. The magazine’s goal is to document the lengths people go to for their work, including both their struggles and their joys.
Work has an innate value that goes beyond the quest for cash, and we believe the stories of people who are brave enough to do something they love, to make a real difference, or maybe just to make ends meet, are worth sharing.
This isn’t about artisans displaying their wares, it’s about grafters showing the care and raw enthusiasm they put into their work. What will unite the publications contributors is a shared set of values, including an emphasis on authenticity and passion.
- Agency/Creative: Tom Sydenham
- Article Title: Indie Publication, Elbow Grease, Gets a suitably Hand-Crafted Rebrand by Tom Sydenham
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Photography, Product Naming, Rebranding, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Identity Design, Brand Design, Packaging Design, Print Design, Editorial Design, Ephemera, Typography, Illustration, Photography, UI