We had the privilege of working with Professional Golfer, Sky Sports and DP World Tour Broadcaster and media personality, Inci Mehmet to create her new brand visual identity.
With Inci’s ambition in aiding and modernising the game of golf, improve accessibility and build an environment to encourage the next generation, including more women to take up the game of golf. She wanted to create a brand identity that would help with the momentum she had already gained within the industry and to create more of a brand recognition and system for herself moving forward that could be easily implemented.
The brand identity needed to be simple, eye catching, transferable, adaptable and professional, whilst also speaking to golf and sports fans, women, professionals, corporations, media personalities and production companies.
With such a great name for a brand and identity, we wanted to explore multiple options for what the ‘Inci Mehmet’ identity could be. We explored many routes in the initial creative, playing with everything from her initials, her name and the inspiration around the world of golf. A route around Inci’s initials was chosen to move forward with. This was then crafted and developed further, with the end result being a dynamic ambigram logo that works on all angles no matter where it is seen, either on a golf club, on the telly or on a T. It’s works either way!
- Agency/Creative: NotOnSunday
- Article Title: Inci Mehmet Brand Identity by NotOnSunday
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: London
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Animation, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Golf, Presenter, Golfer, Sports Personality, Broadcaster, Analyst, Presenter, PGA, Sky Sports, Sports, Professional
Creative Director: Mike Willows
Creative Director: Wayne Trevor Townsend
Photography: David Powell