True to our name, we’re all about taking things one piece, or step, at a time. In today’s world it’s easy to get caught up in, well, everything. With global pandemics, climate change, Brexit, Donald Trump and the toxic nature of ‘selfie culture’ to navigate, it’s unsurprising that our mental health is taking a hit. It’s more important than ever to take time for yourself to switch off from life’s everyday pressures and to reconnect with yourself and those close to you. Whether it’s reading a new book, listening to your favourite album, cooking a new recipe or even doing a puzzle, we need to hit pause on the rat race and all things digital, engage our senses and enjoy some of life’s simple, more tangible pleasures.
Piecemeal Puzzles was born to enable us to do just this. We’re here to share the mentally-rejuvenating benefits of doing a good old-fashioned puzzle, but reimagined and recrafted in a way that’s a whole lot easier on the eye than the one you may remember from your grandma’s kitchen table.
- Agency/Creative: Piecemeal Puzzles
- Article Title: In-house Packaging Design for New Contemporary Jigsaw Puzzle Brand
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Carton