Line art illustration for Dri-FIT shirts commissioned by AC Waterland in Landsmeer (NL), a sports club that organizes a recreative run named ‘Twiske Molen Loop’ taking place in Het Twiske, a recreational natural area northwest of Amsterdam, and home to the monumental windmill Twiske Molen.
Besides the illustration for their Dri-FIT shirt I have added some branded materials such as posters, id key cords, flyers, pin badges, and so on to create a cohesive look and feel.
- Agency/Creative: Nomad Unicorn
- Article Title: Illustration for Dri-FIT Shirt
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Netherlands
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Graphic Design, Illustration, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Public Utility
- Keywords: running, sports, olympics, athletics, t-shirt, illustration, branding, line art, halftone pattern, poster, netherlands, holland, windmill,