MoDo Alice is a new line of products for problem skin with kombucha from the Modum Сompany.
The cosmetics contain a unique ingredient — Cambucha. Unique kombucha is used as a source of probiotics, vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B12, polyphenols, soft acids (fruit, hyaluronic, lactic and acetic). For the production of a unique kombucha extract, elite varieties of Indian black tea are used, and thanks to the original Korean technology fermentation extract becomes more powerful and beneficial to the skin.
The MoDo Alice series is based on the fairy tale “Alice in Wonderland”. On the packaging you can see images of the heroes of the book by Lewis Carroll — Cheshire Cat, Queen of Hearts, White Rabbit, Flamingo. The characters are drawn in a modern style reminiscent of an old school tattoo. Black dense outline and bright gradients are typical for such images.
Each SKU has its own unique color scheme and character. Since the cosmetics contain cambuch, illustrations of mushrooms and other details can be seen in the plots. A series of cosmetics was created to attract the attention of a young audience.
The illustrated promotional materials is very good at revealing the story of Alice in Wonderland.
Promotional materials: T-shirts with prints, temporary reshoots in the form of tattoos, cups with characters, stickers and more are use.
- Agency/Creative: Designer: Lesha Limonov / Yushkouski
- Article Title: Illustration and Packaging Design for MoDo Alice Сosmetics
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Belarus
- Agency/Creative City: Minsk
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, Brand Design, Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle, Tube
- Substrate: Plastic
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Alice, Alice in wonderland, White Rabbit, Flamingo, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat, Lewis Carroll, MoDo Alice
Designer: Lesha Limonov / Yushkouski
Visualization: Oleg Zaharevich
Brand Manager: Olga Bezvoditskaya
Chemist: Anastasiya Kukulskaya
Marketing Director: Evgeniya Temkina