Illustrated Packaging Design for a Body Mist Line Dedicated for Children
Studio Boundless – Sniffy – Body Mist for Children
“ Sniffy is a new line of body mist dedicated for children. As a new brand, their main priority is to introduce themselves as a fun and friendly product to children and parents. For the branding and the packaging of their first line, the challenge is to make their body mist attractive and desirable for children and at the same time also approachable and assuring for parents.
Inspired by perfume ads selling attractive figures of who you can be, our idea brings a little twist to the concept of “spraying an identity”. For each product, we created a fun and exciting identity where through it we also integrate character building with its positive and passionate characters. The names chosen were carefully picked to avoid gender limitation on talents, occupations and ambitions.
This project is in collaboration with HongKong based illustrator and designer Alison Pong, where more of her work can be found on https://www.alisonpong.com.”
- Design Agency: Studio Boundless
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Concept / Non Published
- Article Title: Illustrated Packaging Design for a Body Mist Line Dedicated for Children
- Brand / Project Name: Sniffy - Body Mist for Children
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Brand Strategy, Consumer Product Naming, Consumer Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Branding, Consumer Brand Creation, Consumer Brand Identity, Consumer Brand Experience, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design, Consumer Structural Packaging Design
- Location: Indonesia
- Product Category: Health & Beauty