In 2018, the Danish high-end supermarket Irma implemented a new strategy; “The Urban Irma”, and as a result IDna Group was asked to update their visual identity to fully support the new positioning. As a continuation thereof, IDna Group created a new packaging design for Irma’s two own labels “Irma’s” and “Irma’s hverdag”.
The task was to design two product lines that were easy to distinguish, making it easier for consumers to choose. IDna Group solved this by creating two very different expressions – one being very colourful with lots of ”flavour”, interesting images and the Irma circle-girl in front, and the other with a more graphic expression and the renewed checker pattern. Over-all, Irma uses a lot of colours, combined in bold compositions leaning towards the artistic form which is a part of their DNA.
- Agency/Creative: IDna Group
- Article Title: IDna Group Create Private Label Packaging Design for Irma
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Denmark
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Guidelines, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Bag, Box, Jar
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Plastic