Identity Design for Organic Restaurant and Museum in Peru
Provincia Estudio Creativo – Muju Identity Design
“Muju: Seed in Quechua.
Is an organic food restaurant located in Cusco, Peru, that besides being one of the best restaurants to eat, it has also a seeds museum inside.
Muju breathes Peru, that’s why we built a typography based on the chronicles of Guamán Poma de Ayala, a Peruvian chronicler of Inca ancestry.
We designed more than 70 isotypes: 70 different seeds, keeping the M from Muju inside each one of them.
From there, we started developing all the applications that we found important for customers.”
- Design Agency: Provincia Estudio Creativo
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial / Published
- Article Title: Identity Design for Organic Restaurant and Museum in Peru
- Brand / Project Name: Muju Identity Design
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Brand Naming
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Branding, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design, Consumer Structural Packaging Design
- Location: Peru
- Market Country: Peru
- Market Region: South America
- Product Category: Fast Food, Fresh Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Fabric, Pulp Paper