We designed the identity and packaging for La Viuda Descalza Singani, distilled from the Cruce del Zorro Winery. We created the identity of La viuda descalza Singani taking as inspiration the popular legends that pass by word of mouth among the workers of the vineyard, these stories are symbols of the culture and reflect the spirit of the identity that we seek to represent. We design the label following an aesthetic that characterises us as a studio, taking care of even the smallest detail to achieve surprising results.
“Legend has it that a barefoot woman, better known as the barefoot widow, appears among the vineyards on the darkest nights of the harvest. You should not fear her, but rather have respect for her, since her presence means a good harvest”.
Singani is a Bolivian alcoholic beverage, from the grape brandy family. It is made from the distillation of wine. It is native to the area of the valleys of Tarija, being the main ingredient in many traditional Bolivian cocktails. The Barefoot Widow Singani, the legend distilled in aroma and flavor.
- Agency/Creative: Boldrini & Ficcardi
- Article Title: Identity and Packaging Design for La Viuda Descalza Singani Created by Boldrini & Ficcardi
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Agency/Creative City: Mendoza
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Graphic Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Legend Mystery Tradition
Designer: Victor Boldrini
Designer: Leonardo Ficcardi