Identity and Communication for a Japanese Kindergarten
Yoshitomo Yoshiike Design – Manmaru
Manmaru is a public kindergarten located in Osaka, Japan. Manmaru means “a perfect circle” in Japanese and connotes gentleness and harmoniousness.
I produced the logo inspired by wooden toy blocks and each letter has the circle.
These shapes can be transformed to illustrations, typography through brand communications.
- Design Agency: Yoshitomo Yoshiike Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Identity and Communication for a Japanese Kindergarten
- Brand / Project Name: Manmaru
- Project Type: Corporate Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Corporate Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Corporate Branding
- Location: Japan
- Market Country: Japan
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Entertainment
- Industry Category: Education