IceCream Packaging Design
Packaging design for 12 flavour series of ice cream by Eskimo S.A.
The pint is the same for all the flavours and holds information about Eskimo’s ice creams in general as long as maintenance temperatures and contact of the company. The lid is split in half navy blue and half white with a scoup of ice cream of each flavour in the middle. The white space gives it a fresher appeal and it;s useful for printing the small font of the ingredients. It also gives a clear space for the barcode.
- Design Agency: Panos Nikolaou
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: IceCream Packaging Design
- Brand / Project Name: Eskimo
- Production Credits: Printing at Medac s.r.l.
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Branding, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design
- Location: Greece
- Market Country: Greece
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Dairy
- Consumer Packaging Format: Pot
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper