Hypefluency is an influencer marketing agency born from the need to connect global brands with talents from Mexico and Latin America while eliminating the obstacles they usually face, such as slow processes, late payments, limited hours of attention, little command of English, and ineffective campaigns.
We have created a brand run by talent, with free creative thinking that empowers the individual but diverse talents of influencers and their ability to transform not only brands, but the world; positive, and nostalgic but always at the forefront in fairness to talents and clients who pour all their heart to each project.
Diversity is one of the Hypefluency pillars due to the need to sail seamlessly through any type of market to be able to connect with talents and brands. The logo embodies this pillar through the seamless joining of two different typefaces, a script one at the top half and sans at the bottom half; this way we made sure to set the brand apart from what’s been done in this market.
We found our inspiration in those days before the internet and digital devices in which newspapers, magazines, and telephone directories were essential tools for seeking someone’s services; when letters kept coming home and we scribbled things by hand on any piece of paper while talking on the phone. We made sure to carefully select colors and typefaces that evoke the legacy and aesthetic that print media left the world, and when put together they create a personality of its own that can live in today’s world.
We are the yellow pages for influencers and we have the best talents.
- Agency/Creative: Cherry Bomb Creative Co.
- Article Title: Hypefluency: Navigating the Influencer Landscape with Distinct Branding and Creative Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Agency/Creative City: Mexico City
- Market Region: North America, South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Illustration
- Industry: Mass Media
- Keywords: Influencers, Incluencer Maketing, Merch, Brand Illustration,
Designer: Fernando Guerrero Silva