Hulsbosch Creates Coles Premium Skin Care Brand and Packaging
Australian supermarket chain, Coles has launched a new brand identity and product positioning for a premium tier Soap and Body range as part of a category revitalisation program created by Hulsbosch. Named KOi, the contemporary skincare range is Australian made and has a brand story founded in distinctive ‘free from’ harmful ingredient credentials with 100% naturally-derived botanicals and essential oils.
KOi brand assets feature a distinct black-on-white master brand logo and packaging for product communications utilise simple, variant colour-driven hero graphics that convey a fragrant, luxurious personal care experience. To enhance product recognition two primary base illustrations, a Rainforest and Tropical pattern, are key visual links across the KOi product range. For scent variants, two additional design elements hero the eight main essences of KOi.
- Agency/Creative: Hulsbosch
- Article Title: Hulsbosch Creates Coles Premium Skin Care Brand and Packaging
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle, Tube
- Substrate: Plastic