Hulsbosch Creates Coles Premium Skin Care Brand and Packaging
Australian supermarket chain, Coles has launched a new brand identity and product positioning for a premium tier Soap and Body range as part of a category revitalisation program created by Hulsbosch. Named KOi, the contemporary skincare range is Australian made and has a brand story founded in distinctive ‘free from’ harmful ingredient credentials with 100% naturally-derived botanicals and essential oils.
KOi brand assets feature a distinct black-on-white master brand logo and packaging for product communications utilise simple, variant colour-driven hero graphics that convey a fragrant, luxurious personal care experience. To enhance product recognition two primary base illustrations, a Rainforest and Tropical pattern, are key visual links across the KOi product range. For scent variants, two additional design elements hero the eight main essences of KOi.
- Design Agency: Hulsbosch
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Hulsbosch Creates Coles Premium Skin Care Brand and Packaging
- Brand / Project Name: KOi premium skin care brand
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Advertising
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Tube
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic