DK TALKIES is a film production house based in India. We helped them create a new, unique identity. It needed to be practical, minimalist but also bold and stand out. The brief was very inspiring, and we were told not to play it too safe. The identity required stretch, to work across their multiple offerings. The expanded logotype accommodates the categories: film production / feature films / ad films / print / web series / digital films / music videos
As their creative content is so strong, we wanted to make sure DK TALKIES content was the hero. The other elements are used to tie everything together in a simplistic way, capture their brand personality and highlight the beautiful work.
The DK TALKIES identity appears across printed materials, such as stationery and business cards. As well as online formats such as social media, and eventually a new website.
We chose three main colours: neon yellow, basic black, beige. But we wanted to add something extra so the colour palette is expanded with gradients. Brilliant neon colours are offset by more muted, softer colours. These work together and are flexible. The gradient tones are great for online mediums and give a feeling of liquidity, movement, motion.
- Agency/Creative: Hugmun Studio
- Article Title: Hugmun Design for DK Talkies
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Norway
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Photography, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Rebranding, Marketing, Merchandise, Posters, Animation, Graphic Design, Branding, Film, Digital Films, Feature Films, Website