KNCKFF was founded in 2019 which is the first shoe online marketplace in Taiwan. Their core value is “trust” which creates a good consumer experience while reducing consumer concerns. For instance, it help avoid knock-off shoes, confirm the condition of sneakers, ensure shoes are in reasonable price.
In response to KNCKFF’s founding purpose, HUEMON had designed the letter C of the logo as a magnet which shows that they aim to attract people who follow the trend.
On top of that, each color used in the the website and logo has different meaning. For example, black is used as a symbol of professionalism, red represents the vitality and passion of the buyers, and blue symbolizes responsibility and honesty. By doing so, KNCKFF can not only enhance their brand image but also improve their brand recognition.
- Agency/Creative: HUEMON Design
- Article Title: Huemon Design Create Brand Identity Design for Shoe Trading Platform
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Taiwan
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design
- Format: Box, Tag
- Substrate: Pulp Paper