Hortus Special Release Gin
Following on from the phenomenal success of the Hortus range of Gins and Gin Liqueurs, Lidl asked us to create the packaging design for a new Special Release range, capturing the on-going trend for delicately infused, uniquely flavoured gin.
The range features a new elegant and distinctive bottle shape which enables the striking colours of the Gin to shine through. The labels have also been specifically designed to complement and enhance these vibrant colours, with the use of bold colour blocking as the contrasting backdrop to the beautiful illustration style the Hortus range has become known for.
Subtle copper foiling highlights key on-pack elements and is also a reflection of the traditional distilling method used to create these hand-crafted Gins.
- Design Agency: Design Activity
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Hortus Special Release Gin
- Brand / Project Name: Hortus Special Release Gin
- External Design Credits: Illustrator: Jane Randfield
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle