Hooga Delicatessen Branding Designed by Widarto Impact
HOOGA is a culinary startup brand in Indonesia. Seeing the opportunity to develop the culinary market in Indonesia, the client wants to develop a sandwich menu. After working in New York for approximately 10 years, the client wanted to bring the Katz Delicatessen concept to Indonesia. Because there is an opportunity in Indonesia.
Challenge: As a new brand with new products and prices that are not cheap (+/- IDR 125,000), of course, this is a challenge whether this product is in demand by the market or not. Solution: The identity that we created starts with the brand name, namely HOOGA, which means it can be momentum, big, and funny.
With a typography-based design, from the logo, graphic elements, menu, etc, we want the HOOGA brand to be more easily recognized, less confusing, and attract potential consumers to buy HOOGA products.
- Design Agency: Widarto Impact
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Hooga Delicatessen Branding Designed by Widarto Impact
- Brand / Project Name: Branding for Hooga Delicatessen
- Production Credits: Satya Prima Print Production
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines
- Location: Indonesia
- Market Country: Indonesia
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Fast Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Box, Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper