FFHK (Fight For Hong Kong) is a campaign mimicking the slow strangulation of democracy in Hong Kong, in the context of London.
Through the subversion of identifiable media, FFHK aims to create a dystopian reality in which Londoners find themselves subject to the lack of simple freedoms found in Hong Kong.
FFHK aims to inspire the public to become their own activists; raising awareness, boycotting companies and applying pressure until Hong Kong is free.
- Agency/Creative: Rory Cowan
- Article Title: Hong Kong Inspired Conceptual Campaign
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Keywords: Hong Kong, activist, campaign, editorial, newspaper