Finding a trusted tradesperson is difficult. Searching for a tradesperson is a time-consuming process and can be a gamble with the risks being high if a project goes wrong.
For traders, finding reliable clients isn’t much easier. A client being late on a payment can quickly cause delays and wasted time. The Homesort platform tackles this problem from both sides, acting as a trusted third party for homeowners and traders.
The result is a clear cohesive brand, combined with a UX-driven dashboard and digital real estate for both user types. Making the experience of booking jobs, or accepting jobs easy and efficient.
The platform conducts extensive background checks on all its users prior to account registration, helping to guarantee both credibility and trust for all parties involved. If there ever is an issue to arise the Homesort platform can work in the interest to resolve problems before further escalation.
The flexible booking system and dashboard help users to find and book traders with only a few clicks. Meanwhile, traders signed up to the platform are able to manage booking and clients. Giving the freedom and flexibility to choose and select the clients they want to work with. This in turn helps save time and promote efficiency.
The brand design was inspired to promote trust and to act as an authoritative body in a loosely wild west market. Word of mouth can only go so far so Homesort aims to bring together a cohesive community to help traders grow their craft, and for homemakers to bring together their dream homes.
- Agency/Creative: Kara Vicca
- Article Title: Homesort Digital Platform for Booking Traders Designed by Kara Vicca
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Digital
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: Nottingham
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: App Design, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Mark, Branding, Design, Product Naming, User Experience, User Interaction, Web Design
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: dashboard, booking system, digital booking platform, ux, ui, wireframes, userflow, diy, branding, trades person, interior, renovation
Designer: Kara Vicca