About: Home Jalapeño its about home production, about its own unique recipe for pickled peppers. The product is completely made at home: from drying of the seeds, growing in а greenhouse to the product packaging and the delivery. At the beginning of the production for the packaging product was used glass jars of various sizes. Many pages from newspapers or magazines were wrapping the glass jars for safe transportation.
Task: To keep the method of wrapping the jars of any size and shape with an eye-catching and simple brand identity. Strategy solution: We’ve used recycled eco-paper as rolls for wrapping. Due to the ability to cut paper anywhere the usage of a roll significantly reduces wasting paper.
Branding and packaging design idea: The visual solution of wrapping paper is very simple in focus to show the nutrient composition of the product. We’ve photographed about 100 pickled jalapeño pepper rings as main product images, and show marinade ingredients as a typography grid. We decided to create a simple brand name for emphasizing home production. Therefore the part of the logo with the word “jalapeño” has been carefully crafted to visualize the curved shape of pepper ring with seeds, and the word “home” was traced from the handwriting of the product manufacturer.
- Agency/Creative: Thisis Peas
- Article Title: Home Jalapeño Brand and Packaging Design Created by Thisis Peas
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Agency/Creative City: Lviv
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Food Photography, Graphic Design, Label Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Typography
- Format: Wrap
- Substrate: Glass Jar, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: JALAPEÑO, HOME PRODUCTION, ECO, PEPPERS,
Creative Director and Graphic Designer: Volodymyr Shyika
Creative Director and Graphic Designer: Karina Shyika