Holla is an online store that facilitates the purchase of home clothes for women and children, by providing distinctive products, various options, and fast delivery, at an affordable price.
Did you know that not wearing comfortable clothes reduces the quality of sleep? Some people don’t care about that, which makes them constantly disturbed and uncomfortable in their sleep.
We at Holla store help women and children to increase the quality and comfort of their sleep through comfortable and elegant clothing for women and children in a variety of shapes while providing free delivery.
Holla’s parent company has been in business for quite some time —like 40 years, and they didn’t have a proper representation on the market. Their customers will go to buy one of Holla’s products, but they can’t tell which one is which.
The goal is to make Holla a distinct brand with an easy-to-remember logo and visual identity.
Holla’s target market is Saudi women between 22 – 50, who are seeking to reduce stress, either through quality sleep or comfortable clothes.
Holla is an Arabic word that means ‘Appearance or Look’. They chose to link the brand with a word that’s frequently used by Holla’s target customers to describe clothing.
USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
The brand stands out with its quality of products, which comes at affordable prices, along with the speed of delivery.
Namshi and Shein
Brand Look & Feel
The brand should look Simple, Relatable, Professional, and Friendly.
Scope (What I did)
I help come up with a strategy to follow, and then implement the strategy with a nice-looking visual. And finally, I designed the website.
- Agency/Creative: Kamal Aldeen
- Article Title: Holla — eCommerce Full Brand Identity
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Sudan
- Agency/Creative City: Khartoum
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Icon Design, Identity System, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines, Pattern Design, Typography, Web Design
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: clothing brand, logo design, woman apparel, luxury clothing, branding,
Brand Identity Designer and Art Director: Kamal Aldeen